Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"Sleeping Beauty"



Just before Dev's first dance recital, she decided she didn't want to smile for any pictures, thus, resulting in an unhappy sleeping beauty.







All it took to lift "SB's" spirit was her very own dance trophy.








She didn't let go of it all night. She wouldn't even
part with it to go to sleep. She was on cloud 9 all night long.






Her first recital was one of the proudest moments of my life, thus far because
it was the first big mother daughter experience we've had together. I
love having her to share these moments with. It was a perfect
day with my sleeping beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Darby! I came across your blog (who knows how?!) and I thought I would leave you a comment. Your kids are so CUTE! I love that your little girl slept with her trophy...priceless!! We need to plan a night to go out sometime! Don't tell Eric, but Derek loves him..ha! Keep in touch!

    Erin
    derekanderin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete