Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My time




My life is very chaotic right now. I am running from well before daylight to well after sundown. I don't have much time for extras, even this blog. There will be many days go by with nothing posted, mostly because of time, but also because my days are pretty much the same day after day after day. I have started, for me, a very brutal exercise regime. I workout 6 days a week for at least an hour and a half a day. Then I rush home to my starving 6 year old, make him breakfast, get his bag together, do his hair, and get him off to school. Back home again, I rush home just to fight with my 4 year old about how to do her hair and what she is going to wear to school. Once she's off I feed my attention starved 10 month old, and also my famished aching body. At this point my 4500 square foot home looks as though a tornado has ravaged it; everything destroyed in its path. I look around in despair. Just the thought of cleaning it becomes unbearable, because it's the same thing I did yesterday and everyday before it. Other than my butt-breaking exercise, my life has become about this house, my children, and my husband. I feel like an extra in my own movie. This blog is supposed to be about me, and when I get to it, I get to it. So forgive me if I don't write everyday. I am just trying to keep my head above water.

2 comments:

  1. You should train for the marathon in April with Kameron and run it with him. It sounds like your working out enough you might as well! :) Well good luck on keeping your head above water because in a few wks my head will be underneath it with this new baby.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sis! No need to apologize to anybody. It's YOUR blog and you update when YOU want to and when YOU can. Good job on the workouts!

    ReplyDelete